Willful and Wildhearted is a space that enables me to display my versatility as well as my charisma, both of which I hope shine through my writing. The focus of this blog is to initially assist others who are seeking information regarding topics such as expat living, teaching abroad and travel tips and create a virtual environment where they want to continue to keep coming back for more.
Why work with Willful and Wildhearted?
According to a 2012 research study conducted by the United Nations, it is estimated that nearly 20 percent of all international tourists are young consumers. The youth have accounted for nearly $180 billion in annual tourism revenue, which is nearly a 30 percent increase since 2007.
With that said, my readers fall within the “young travelers” demographic – which is why I would love to work with you. According to my Google Analytics, the average readers of Willful and Wildhearted are educated females from America, South Korea, the United Kingdom and Canada.
Google Analytics Stats:
- Male: 18.6%
- Female: 81.4%
- 18-24: 27.31%
- 25-34: 67.13%
- 35-44: 5.56%
How can we work together?
I’m open to a variety of professional endeavors and would love the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded brands. Here are some collaboration prospects I am interested in – keep in mind I’m always open to suggestions!
- Paid Sponsorships: I am interested in exchanging an article for a sponsored post regarding anything travel-related, such as products, accommodation, trips and events.
- Paid Freelance Writing: I am open to writing about my opinion or experiences on anything travel, lifestyle or expat related.
- Brand Ambassadorship: I would love to work with like-minded individuals and the brands they love. If you think you have a brand that would jive well with Willful and Wildhearted, please don’t hesitate to drop me a line!
- Giveaways: If you have a product, voucher, or event that you’d like promoted by Willful and Wildhearted, I would love to work with you!
- Advertising: If you’d like to advertise your brand or product on the site, let me know!
I’m open to suggestions, so always feel free to reach out if you’d like to discuss any additional opportunities!